Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Desert Canyon is a golf course neighborhood with homes that surround the Desert Canyon Golf Course and cater to moderate as well as a luxury lifestyle that characterize this subdivision. It is a frequent real estate choice of affluent individuals who are looking for something private, peaceful and beautiful. Desert Canyon in Fountain Hills is a true desert mountain layout that features scenery equal to that of the finest golf courses in the area east of Scottsdale. The picturesque rolling, fairways play through a gorgeous upscale, mountainside residential community, with palms and native trees plus landscaped desert brush in view. Many of the tees and green complexes are elevated.
For whatever the reason many agents do not put the “Desert Canyon” identification on their listings. Normally we would provide a link for you to see available properties in this area. In this neighborhood we have not. If you are interested in finding out about properties in the Desert Canyon area please contact us and we will send you listings specific to this area.
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Kid Friendly Fountain Hills, AZ. A Small Town With Plenty To See And Do
- Yes You Can Buy Real Estate With Your Self-Directed IRA’s
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue