Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Foreclosures & Short Sales Category
Is the Valley of the Sun headed for a real estate recovery? Well it’s hard to argue with statistics. Sales rebounded in 2011 dramatically, hitting a high of 101,436 which is the second highest total sales of Read the rest of this entry »
Everything is looking better and better each month in Maricopa County. As we close up 2011, I think we can look forward to a even better 2012! Here is the Foreclosure Data from the Cromfort Report, a trusted Read the rest of this entry »
Most homeowners that have a prior short sale or a foreclosure often want to know how soon they can purchase another home. You have a good job now, your income is steady and you have been building up your credit. You want to take advantage of the low housing prices, low interest rates and no longer rent. Every time you ask Read the rest of this entry »
Geez, all I keep reading about is the millions of foreclosures in the pipeline. Well bring em on. . . we need some inventory! Multiple offers are back, buyers are struggling to get a property, placing bids over asking price. Sound familiar? Well its all true, I can’t speak for other markets but I know its going on all over Arizona. So for crying out loud lets get some of those foreclosures out of that “shadow inventory” pipeline we Read the rest of this entry »
If you are thinking about buying a HUD home you need to know the type of financing you will need if you are not a cash buyer, what you need to do before you place a bid and what’s involved in the bidding process. Its not that the bidding process is complicated, but submitting an offer on a property is nothing like submitting Read the rest of this entry »
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue
- What Are You Missing Out On When Searching For Homes On Zillow or Trulia?
- Fountain Hills Oktoberfest Friday-Saturday, Sept. 28-29th In Fountain Park