Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Living In Fountain Hills Category
Have kids and thinking of relocating to Fountain Hills, AZ? I thought you might be interested in some of the activities for your kids that are available here in Fountain Hills and in close proximity to the town. Trust me there is always something for your kids to see and do in our active community. Check out what Fountain Hills has to offer.
1. Boys and Girls Club/Teen Center which provides Computers, Exercise Room, Lounge, Game Room and a Gym
2. The Golden Eagle Park for Baseball, Basketball, Tennis & Volleyball
3. 4 Peaks Park for Soccer, Baseball & Tennis
4. Desert Vista Park for Soccer & Lacrosse
5. Kiwanis Park for Lawn Bowling
6. Our Youth Theater (really the best in Arizona)
7. Mayor’s Youth Council for Community Service, Trips & Events
8. Skate Park
9. Splash Park right by the Fountain in Fountain Park
10. Midnight Madness Program by the Town, Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office & the Boys and Girls Club
11. Two new Playgrounds in Fountain Park with Coverings for the young ones
12. Frisbee and a world class Disc Golf Course both in Fountain Park
13. Recreation programs in the Parks
14. A Dog Park (a favorite of my dog and a great meeting place with other dog owners
15. Mountain Biking
16. An annual Halloween Party on the Avenue of the Fountains
17. Hiking trails in the McDowell Mountains
18. Band & Sports programs in the school system
19. Church Youth Programs in various Churches
20. Various school clubs
21. Rural Metro-Fire Explorers Program
22. A very active and complete Maricopa Library facility
23. The L. Alan Cruikshank River of Time Museum located in the same building as the Library.
Come and see all of this and more, something for all of your kids including the big kids. Oh you know who you are.
Signs of fall are everywhere in Fountain Hills. Halloween costumes in the local Target, Candy Corn, Pumpkin pie at Safeway, cooler weather. . . finally. . . and yes the Fountain Hills Farmers Market and Art on the Avenue is back. Every Thursday now (holidays excluded) till mid May of next year from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm local farmers and artists will be showing and selling their homemade, hand crafted and home grown Read the rest of this entry »
Mouthwatering brats, smoked turkey legs, homemade sauerkraut, bavarian potato salad, apple strudel, sauerkraut salsa and a variety of German Warsteiner beers have all the makings of a great Oktoberfest that you definitely don’t want to miss this weekend in Fountain Hills. Turning five this year the Fountain Hills Oktoberfest celebration promises to deliver a Read the rest of this entry »
Just the very thought of a high school homecoming takes me back like it was yesterday and trust me it was a very long time ago. I’m from Chicago so I will tell the weather was much cooler than here in Arizona, but I don’t think it makes any difference where you celebrate it Homecoming is all about bands, floats, kings and queens, the “big game” and of course Read the rest of this entry »
It’s that time again! Time to get out your tutus, dust off your ballet slippers, find a comfy lawn chair and prepare for a glorious evening at Fountain Park as Ballet Arizona goes “on the road” to introduce their upcoming season. This year’s event begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, September 20th.
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- Kid Friendly Fountain Hills, AZ. A Small Town With Plenty To See And Do
- Yes You Can Buy Real Estate With Your Self-Directed IRA’s
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue