Howard Harris Real Estate Expert
- 10 Reasons Canadians Buy In Fountain Hills
- 10 Reasons Why We All Love Living in
- Buyer's Information
- Seller's Information
- "Coming to Town"? Schedule a Tour
- Relocation Fountain Hills
Well here I go again with one of my Fountain Hills “hidden gem” blogs. If you happen to be a beer lover then you need to pay attention to this story. Howard and I had lunch in our local little deli “Fountain Hills Express” the other day, because we love their big, fat Chicago hot dogs (two for $5.00), and while we were waiting to be served we looked around and knew something seemed different. Then it dawned on us, they had rearranged everything in their store making it much more open and inviting to see everything that they carry. Much to our surprise we discovered that they offer for sale over 150 imports, craft and micro beers. For beer connoisseurs this is “beer heaven”. You have to check this out.
How do these selections sound: Alien beer from Roswell, NM, Mud shark brewery from Lake Havasu, Kronenbourg from France, Czechevar from the Czech republic, Tiger from Singapore and here’s just a few of their micro beers “Pipeline, Porter, Longboard, Firerock, Bikini Blonde, Big Swell and the best part is they will mix and match a six pack or special order your favorite beer if they don’t have it. I doubt you will have to do that very often with their huge selection, but for our seasonal visitors that miss their favorite beer from back home here’s your Fountain Hills source.
We live in a small town and we need to support our local businesses, especially the ones that go the extra mile to get our business. Fountain Hills Express is doing just that. Kudos to them! Oh, and by the way, they have a great wine selection too. .
Fountain Hills Express is located at 11829 N. Saguaro Blvd in Fountain Hills (Saguaro and Panorama in the little shopping center). 480-837-3236
Live Where Others Vacation
Fountain Park . . There’s Nothing Else Like It
The “Charm” of The Avenue of The Fountains
- How savvy are you about mortgage financing or refinancing?
- Eight Things You Need To Know About Your Credit Score And Purchasing A Home?
- Fall Is Back And So Is The Fountain Hills Farmers Market And Art On The Avenue
- What Are You Missing Out On When Searching For Homes On Zillow or Trulia?
- Fountain Hills Oktoberfest Friday-Saturday, Sept. 28-29th In Fountain Park